Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Friday, July 08, 2005

Finally

Nothing special, except that it's getting hotter outside, making morning or late night the best time for running. Today, I went from my current house to the one I'm moving to over the next couple of weeks. It's exactly 3 miles to it, and the run was uneventful, across the east end of Great Falls.

It's already 61 degrees, which is pleasant, but warm for an overnight in these parts. And it's dead calm, which is unusual. Considering the erratic pattern of my running lately, I felt pretty good.

My friends still are at their house, but the moving truck appeared to be packed, so they'll be on the road soon. I'll probably start lugging stuff over there tomorrow.

6; 6; 13; 429
Posted by Mose, 6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]