Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Water does fall

Today I reversed my usual river run, thinking that going into the sunrise through the golf course would be disadvantageous. I think that was a good decision, though going into the sunrise along the river wasn't exactly ideal, either. Damn sunrise anyway.

The falls at Black Eagle are spectacular, with major amounts still going over the dam and the falls. I'll take my camera tomorrow and go the other direction, so I should be able to get a good shot of it.

Uneventful otherwise ... no one else on the trail, though I did run into Tom Kotynski and Wayne Phillips out for a morning walk as I was getting home. (See "Out there with Tom" blog linked on the left of this page for Tom's unbelievable trips. He climbs mountains, visits big cities and generally enjoys his retirement, with pictures!

5; 5; 18; 434
Posted by Mose, 11:20 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]