Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Routine?

Since I'm sort of ramping up, and since it rained last night, I stayed in the neighborhoods and simply ran to Great Falls High and Miss C's house (just to say good morning). With a couple of loops along the way, it totaled about half a mile farther than yesterday's run to the river.

The rain front brought with it much cooler temperatures, so it was in the upper 40s today. I had my house open all night, so I was basically chilled when I took off. Also, my longsleeved shirts are at the other house. I wore gloves and that helped. Anyway,

3-1/2; 6-1/2; 6-1/2; 467-1/2
Posted by Mose, 6:05 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]