Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Cool and calm

I went way south in the dark this morning, thinking at first that gloves would have been nice. It was about 43 degrees and clear. Pretty, really.

I went south and west, through the water tower path to about 46th and 9th Ave S, then south all the way to 13th, then westerly, including alleys, to 33rd, and angled back on some of the weird angled streets.

Saw only one person, a woman walking her dog out on 13th. Otherwise about as uneventful as a nice morning run could be. I wrote when I got home, then went to work with half of my work done. Unfortunately, the other half took all day. So it goes.

Oh, and it's fall today. I felt a lot of equalibrium; did you?

5-1/2; 10; 36-1/2; 514
Posted by Mose, 7:45 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]