Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

B-r-r-r-r

Set out to repeat yesterday, dressed like yesterday (skull cap, gloves, neoprene turtleneck, dri-fit t-shirt over it, shorts), and it was just a little too cold ... 37 degrees, which alone would have been OK, but it also was raining lightly, with a 5-10 mph breeze from the east, which I didn't realize until I got to the far end of the trot. It wasn't dangerous or anything, but it was less comfortable than I like. Probably would have preferred a fleece jacket and maybe a stocking cap. I don't get into tights until it's below freezing, and then only if it's breezy.

Anyway, the run was nice. Traffic was a little heavier, but not bad. Puddles weren't pervasive. Had to take off my glasses for part of the way.

4-1/2; 10; 10; 550
Posted by Mose, 6:04 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]