Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Piling up miles

Did the routine route past the water tower at 46th and 9th Ave S (approximately). I'll begin shorthanding this as "the watertower route" now that I've fairly well established where I go on it. Basically it goes on the new trail past the watertower, on west past the post office, then south to 12th or 13th Ave S and back.

Today the wind was the distinguishing factor: gusts up to 45 and bringing warm air -- 57 when I went out at 5:45 a.m. Balmy. Saw a couple of lone pedestrians and one pair of women strolling down 9th. Uneventful otherwise.

I'm happy to see I'm over 50 before the middle of the month.

5-1/2; 16-1/2; 51-1/2; 591-1/2
Posted by Mose, 5:50 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]