Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Discovery II, with pictures!







I ran basically the reverse of last week's trip to the big rocks/cliffs at the east end of Gibson Flats, and they were just as cool this time. My old friends the rough-legged hawks were with me again, but they didn't get close enough to photograph.

It's a remarkable day, in the 50s and not that windy. And as you'll see in the pics, it's sunny.

I felt very good ... these 37-mile weeks are starting to pay off, I guess. I can only imagine how good I'd feel with about 20 pounds less baggage around my middle.

Anyway, it was as uneventful as such a run can be. I listened to Sunday Morning Edition on NPR till the station went bad, then listened to sports radio until I got sick of it. By then, the NPR station was coming in OK again.



Youth Orchestra concert is this afternoon, followed by dinner with daughter. It'll be nice.

Thanks to a tech-savvy daughter in Nebraska (that'd be Melia), the pics are up now. It's easy, but slow. Nevertheless, they're there. Thanks kid.



Enjoy! And for newcomers to this ordinarily boring blog, I direct your attention to some nice (if I do say so ...) pictures in my January, April and June entries ... including the big trail system in Helena and Mt Sentinel in Missoula.
9-1/2; 37-1/2; 88-1/2; 747-1/2
Posted by Mose, 10:43 AM

1 Comments:

It is easier - you can upload a picture right from the editor in blogger :) no more fiddling with picasa at all ;)

Give me a call when you have a mo and I'll help ya :)
Blogger atomicweightofcheese, at 4:17 PM  

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]