Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Good morning, Moon

Ran to the flats in the beautiful morning light of the full moon. I carried no light, and it was clearer sailing than last week with the headlamp. I thought I detected a few deer-size spots in the grass near my turnaround point (a cattle guard on the far side of the valley), but I couldn't be sure. Otherwise, it was uneventful.

It's a little warmer (26) and not too breezy (10-15 mph), so it was generally pleasant. Actually got pretty warm coming back with the wind. And the moon was ducking behind some thin clouds in a few spots, so the light faded a bit. No problem, though.

No traffic, today either.

6; 16-1/2; 67-1/2; 726-1/2
Posted by Mose, 5:46 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]