Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Howling at the moon

Back on the weather yoyo: It's about 45 degrees with a 30 mph wind gusting to 45! I thought about the Flats again, but the moon was erratic because of 75 percent cloud cover. So instead I did the base gate-to-Portage Meadows route. Got an early start, so there wasn't much traffic until I rounded to 2nd Ave N, and caught the 6 a.m. going-to-work rush (headed to the base).

It was uneventful, except for the wind, which out by the soccer park was spectacular.

Harry Potter and the Goblet starts tonight; I don't know if we'll attempt it during this opening crush. I'm sure Steph and Shan will, so I'll get a first-hand report. The reviews are raves.

I'll probably (though not definitely) skip tomorrow in order to go a little longer on Sunday. I've had a pretty big week -- 37 counting Sunday -- and a small break might be wise. I felt pretty good today, though, so we'll see. I have the camera again, so if I go Sunday, I'll try to get some pics of the cliffs I visited last week.

5-1/2; 28; 79; 738
Posted by Mose, 5:18 AM

1 Comments:

I love reading your blog, especially for the weather report because usually about the next day we get what you had. Thanks!
Blogger Linda, at 9:09 AM  

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]