Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Friday, November 25, 2005

More Helena

I took off from my friends' house in the old mansion district (not exactly a mansion, but nice), and headed for the Capitol but got interested in some hillsides out south of Montana Ave, and headed up one of them (Raleigh?). It went to a trail that went diagonally over southwesterly, and wound up going up to a trailhead that went over the ridge on the east side of the gulch, then back by way of Park.

It was nice; not much traffic, chilly (27) and clear, so the lights were pretty as the sun (which is peeking over the hill as I type this) was approaching. Felt surprisingly good considering the big hill yesterday.

I don't know distances around here, but considering the time I took, I'd conservatively make it to be

5; 19; 107-1/2; 766-1/2
Posted by Mose, 7:01 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]