Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Singin' in the rain

Odd morning -- temperature in the high 20s and low 30s, stiff southwesterly breeze and it had rained during the night. It's still slightly overcast, but the moon peeked through before I was done. It was quite nice, except that sidewalks and some parts of the street were freezing, and so slippery.

I went straight west, all the way to GFHS, stopped and said hello to Charlotte, and came straight back, with a little jog off to 4th and back to 2nd in order to make it an even 6 miler.

I felt very good; if I'd shed about 20 pounds, I'd be setting personal records.

Saw two other runners today, both chugging the other way on 3rd Ave S., one male and one female. Not much trafic, but that's because I was early -- started around 5:15.

6; 22-1/2; 73-1/2; 732-1/2
Posted by Mose, 5:38 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]