Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Warm air warmup

I can't believe this is November 23. It's clear, fairly calm and about 50 degrees as the sky lightens before sunrise. I ran in shorts and a t-shirt and was comfortable.

It was meant to be a short "tuneup" for a run up Mount Helena tomorrow, but I felt good enough and the morning was beautiful enough that I did a ful base-gate to Portage Meadows circuit. Traffic was a little heavier because I was at least an hour later than usual, but it wasn't a problem.

I saw another moron on a bicycle on a heavy-traffic street, no helmet, no light, dark clothes, and seemingly oblivious to the traffic. I swear these folks have a death wish. Natural selection at work.

5-1/2; 5-1/2; 94; 753
Posted by Mose, 6:19 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]