Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Less boring

Tuesday was a planned gym workout, but the heat was broken at Peak that morning, so I had to go back home. The trip to the gym took 25 minutes, because I got behind a fleet of plows going down 10th.

Wednesday, I repeated Monday's, except I added two miles of running around the basketball court after the orbital drill. I even dribbled a basketball the last half a mile. I think this will be an acceptable substitute for running outside until the weather breaks. I noticed the wind was out of the SW this morning (though it was 6 below), so maybe it'll start warming up now. I noticed, too, that the forecast is for highs in the 30s for a few days.

5; 12; 12; 791
Posted by Mose, 8:46 AM

1 Comments:

It's going to be a regular heatwave at the end of the week.
Blogger Ben, aka BadBen, at 11:11 AM  

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]