Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hoofing in the wind

It's nicer today -- close to 40, though a little windy (25 mph). The Achilles is feeling better, so I decided to run outside. Went all the way to the GS Water plant, then east on the prairie in the dark.

The only odd thing was way out, half a mile east of GS Water and in the pitch back dark, running on the left side of the paved road (following the white line on that side), a spectral bicyclist, with no light and wearing dark clothes (not disparaging ... I was wearing dark clothes too) shot past me on my left, on the shoulder in effect. I was going against the wind, so didn't hear anything. I'm guessing it startled him/her more than it startled me.

Swi, I went more than 18 poles east this time, going all the way to the main powerline crossing (coming up from Rainbow Dam, I think).

5-1/2; 22; 47; 47
Posted by Mose, 6:31 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]