Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year return

Wow, it's been longer than I thought since I ran (or blogged). I had a couple of doctor's appointments, both of which went fine, but I've had an incredibly stiff neck ever since, plus the holidays, etc., and a ton of snow until just the past week or so. Excuses excuses.

Anyway, today I headed out into the 50-degree afternoon and enjoyed a trot down the hill past the Giant Springs Water plant to the River's Edge Trail, west on it to the east coulee tunnel, and back on the trail to the path up to where I'd parked. I figure it was in the neighborhood of four miles, and I felt fine. And, interestingly, my neck is less stiff tonight than it's been in weeks. Getting the bad blood moving around? Who knows.

Anyway, it was a beautiful day. A little breezy, but sunny. Saw a few other people on the trail, but that's about it.

We've been watching DVDs of Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm the past few nights (first two seasons were a Christmas gift), and they're a hoot. Not for everyone, but I like 'em a lot.

4; 4; 4; 4 Now that's odd.
Posted by Mose, 7:05 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]