Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The end

The heading refers to the book, which I finished this morning on a longish trot to GFH and back, with north-south diversions. I'll have to run the CDs back to the library and see what's new there.

It's almost bizarrely warm out today — February 8 and 47 degrees at 5 a.m.! The wind is, of course, blowing from the southwest, but not too hard.

I went be C's house en route, but no one appeared to be stirring there yet so I didn't stop. I encountered three other runners today, which is highly unusual. There also was more traffic than usual. I wonder if the wind, such as it is, wakes people up early or something. Odd.

I watched Duke edge North Carolina last night while talking on the phone to my buddy, who's in Atlanta on business. Time to get ready for March Madness, eh?

6-1/2; 11-1/2; 33-1/2; 141
Posted by Mose, 5:42 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]