Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday, with pictures

Drove to the trestle and did the good old "reservoir run," with a half-mile or so addition because of where I parked and to negotiate the new railroad tracks through that area (serving the malting plant).

It's a nice day, in the 40s and breezy, with a steely sky and cool, winter light. I'm still slogging through A Man in Full on the iPod. I keep thinking I've started the book and never finished it (because I don't remember how it ends), but I'm three-fourths of the way through and still familiar. Oh well. Might as well finish.

No wildlife visible today, other than the usual fowl around the river, but I did see some big deer tracks. I have seen elk in this area before, but not for a few years.

Super Bowl is this afternoon. I don't care who wins, though I'll probably favor Seattle a little.

6; 33; 22; 129-1/2
Posted by Mose, 1:19 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]