Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reservoir run extended, pics to come

Don't have time to post pictures right now, but I did a gorgeous-day circumnavigation of Sheffels' Reservoir and the "peak" north of Rainbow Falls, the first time I've done that since probably last spring.

It's spectacular today, about 60 degrees, light breeze and partly cloudy. I'm going to listen to the Huskers later, then C and I are going to the cabin for an overnighter that will include the season's last fishing.

I felt good on the run, but saw only deer tracks; no other wildlife and no other people. The trail is back in some kind of shape, and the reservoir is low. I'll put in a little more later.

8-1/2; 25; 81-1/2; 1216-1/2
Posted by Mose, 12:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]