Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shorter today

As noted earlier, it's a very busy week so I truncated today's run in favor of getting some work done, both at home before going out, then in a bit at the office. Still managed 4-plus, going east to school, then back on the north side to 9th Street, then home.

I could see the 9th Street construction work that'll block Central for the next month or so, but also noted that 1st Avenue South appears to be open again, which facilitates my commute to work.

I felt good and went at a decent pace (for me). Maybe I'll get enough done to go a little longer this weekend.

4; 10; 91-1/2; 1226-1/2
Posted by Mose, 5:05 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]