Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Warm morning

I worked a few hours early, then went to the gym and ran from there for the first time in a while. It was nice, but a fenced horse pasture is encroaching on my route in the far dunes.

I did the reverse extended dunes run, cutting across the vacant fields to the south and east of the gym, then over the dunes high ground and back, finally, on upper River Road.

I went out around 10, and already it was well into the 60s and not too windy. Weird. I felt good, and went on to spend the afternoon on computer work and cooking a big old pot roast, another thing I haven't done in a while. It's delicious, I'm happy to report.

5-1/2; 17-1/2; 5-1/2; 1264
Posted by Mose, 3:40 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]