Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wimped out

I did run today, but not outdoors. It was a balmy 1 degree, and while that's not below my tolerance, I opted to go inside, mostly because of time. It wasn't too bad:

I did three miles in the gym (51 laps), and did my usual 9:15 miles I think. I finally got so bored, even listening to my book, that I went upstairs and did 2.5 on a new computer-crazy eliptical. It has an iPod connection, among other things, so I'll try that tomorrow (it's getting colder — 8 below right now, at 9 p.m.).

I also did a truncated (four basic) Cybex routine, and so far (in that night), I'm not feeling too much effect. Maybe all that ax work last week had a beneficial effect (besides the firewood).

I figure I'll go to the inside routine for a few days until the weather warms, probably early next week.

5.5; 5.5; 57; 1384.5
Posted by Mose, 7:51 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]