Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Colder, but nice

It was just 15 today, with a slight breeze out of the SSW, which means it'll probably warm up considerably today. And pausing to look at the NOAA site, I am correct: 48 today, and similar all week, reaching 54 by Saturday. Woo hoo.

I got a good, early start again, rolling through a full extended cemetery route and enjoying it immensely. Knock on wood, and irrespective of what seemed like onset of a relapse on Saturday, I think I'm over the cold that hit a couple of weeks ago. Still a little froggy in the lungs, but the tap in my nose finally has shut down.

I've decided to take aim at my weight. First I'll try to just exercise some restraint — I've been pretty piggish since the holidays. I'm going to Boston in a little more than a week, and I may be able to cut way back there. Little hotel breakfasts, sandwich for lunch, long run during the day and a dinner with Nora at night. Shouldn't be too bad.

I didn't see a soul out on the paths today, but that's not too unusual. Nice 1/3 moon, waning.

6.5; 12; 43; 113
Posted by Mose, 6:21 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]