Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reverse return trip

It snowed an inch or two overnight, but was frozen so I returned to the sceneof yesterday's run, what with the ground being frozen, etc.

I did my usual down to the ravine, but picked up the trail of a walker with a dog down by the Crooked Falls Overlook, so deviated from the usual and took the bluff trail to the right on the inbound phase in order to not overlap with him (why?). Anyway, that was nice, then met another guy coming up the east side of the ravine on the return trip. He was friendly, but seemed surprised to see someone out there.

It was chilly -- 23-25 degrees with a stiff breeze in my face on the return -- but sunny and beautiful. No wildlife; no other remarkable things. I think I'll run in the hoods tomorrow in order to gauge my speed (slow, I think). Feeling good though.

5.5; 17; 41.5; 104.5
Posted by Mose, 6:13 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]