Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Made it to Divide (at last)

2013 seems to be a good year for beargrass. This is on the Continental Divide trail north from Rogers Pass this morning.

This is the view this morning from the high spot Nora and I call "Remember Me Ridge."

























I surprised myself today be making it up to the top from Rogers Pass without any kind of pain or even excessive sweat! It may be one of the nicest days I've ever seen up there... 65 degrees, calm and sunny. Wildflowers abound.

I just went down the ridge a quarter mile or so, made a couple of "guess where I am" phone calls and ran back. It was 25 minutes up; 18 minutes down. Given the more than 1000 feet vertical, I'll call it

4; 22; 22; 126.5
Posted by Mose, 10:12 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]