Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Monday, July 01, 2013

And again

We returned to the river this morning, and I did a slightly longer loop, following single-track from approximately the old smelter stack all the way over to the tunnel. Bushwacked back to the paved trail to catch up with C.

Feeling good, although I fell when gawking at her up on the main trail yesterday and reinjured -- though not as badly -- the ribs I cracked skiing last February. I can feel them, and sleeping is a bit of a grunt. The lesson, as I've told Nora a hundred times while we were out hiking: Stop to Gawk.

3.5; 3.5; 3.5; 133
Posted by Mose, 6:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]