Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back, tentatively

Heh heh, well I'm running again, but modestly. For too many reasons to explain here, I have been runless, but I'm back at it now, with 1+ runs the past couple of days, back on the River's Edge Trail in the moonlight.

Feeling good; feet OK: hoping to drive it up to 5 a day by December. I'm planning a prolonged trip to Europe in February and I hope running there will be a big part of my life there. My friends there run, and I can think of few places in MY world that would be better to trot through. The hills of Tuscany, the Pyrenees, the streets of Firenze -- what could be better?

The Sox are threatening after last night's disaster in St. Louis; woohoo.

Snow tonight in Lincoln, MT, and a fire in the living room. Life is good, I think.

1; 2; 2; 140
Posted by Mose, 7:16 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]