Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Inching along

Went to the same Sucker Creek Road and ran past the same cows and toward the same mountains as yesterday. The day was gray and the light flat, so I saw no point in making another photo. The temperature was nice, though, high 20s or low 30s, which I consider to be ideal for running.

I did manage to go a little farther (as per the plan), and when I got home I spent three more hours in my YakTrax, splitting wood that should carry me well into February. I'm now estimating that my wood supply (mostly spruce blow-downs and beetle-killed pines from my property) will last into March, but I can't say how far. Hope it's a mild spring!

I wrote for a couple of hours before running, then spent a few hours after running reading. Altogether a pleasant day.

1.9; 6.8; 12.3; 12.3
Posted by Mose, 2:40 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]