Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's always something ...

... As Gilda Radner used to say. The only running I did Friday was to Helena for groceries. By the time I returned, I also was running a fever and it was holding steady Saturday and today. It's accompanied by a deep cough, one that has been creeping up on me for several weeks. I had attributed it to the resumption of running, the cessation of smoking and the addition of a cat to my household. I now believe those things may have contributed a bit, but I think it's mostly a good old-fashioned cold/flu combo. Not too severe, but I'm treating with soup, sleep and an occasional ibuprofen. A little better today, so I hope to be back on the road (running) by midweek.
Posted by Mose, 9:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]