Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Monday, January 19, 2015

Tall man is back (as soon as there's a shadow)


Here's where I turned around today. Boring, but snowy and mountainous!

Like millions of others, I have resolved to resume a regimen of running (or other fitness) this year, my 65th. So far I've run 10 of the last 11 days in snowy Lincoln, Montana, where I now reside. The picture here is the turn-around point of today's run. I no sooner finished running than it started snowing like mad. I'm not intimidated!

I'll start the mileage log as soon as there's significant mileage to log. I started at about 0.8 of a mile and am up to about 1.5 now. I am tracking it on paper.
Posted by Mose, 7:11 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]