Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Brutal

No pictures today, because the weather was unfavorable. I waited until the noon hour to run hoping it'd be warmer. It might have been, but it also was windy (20-30 mph) and snowing, and I neglected to bring the loose-knit scarf that I wrap around my head under such conditions. I'm a hardy fellow, but running straight into a snowing nor'easter was, while not particularly dangerous, moderately unpleasant.

I cut it short. Not surprisingly no traffic or critters out there. I haven't figured out the ranchers operating theory. It seems the cattle are in different pastures every time I go out there. I don't think there's anything standing for them to graze, so I'm sure they're being fed hay, wherever they are.

Anyway, I cut the run short, making it to the pond, but no farther. I'll try again in the morning — it's supposed to snow more overnight. Might be pretty.

2.5; 21.5; 53.4; 65.7
Posted by Mose, 12:31 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]