Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Monday, August 24, 2015

Two runs; many visitors


Runs were intermittent the past week because I had visitors, sister Jo, Carlo and Elisabeth from Italy and Jerry and Ann from Virginia. Here, Carlo and I aboard the raft we rented on the Blackfoot River Thursday, Aug. 20. A good time was had by all.

On Monday, the 17th, Carlo, Swi and I ran 5 miles while Ann and Elisabeth walked on the usual river route.


The next day, Swi and I returned to the same spot and ran the same route, where we saw elk, among other things. This is Swi posing for a picture.


And this is me the same day. Weather was pretty good; cool and smoky from the many fires in the region.

10; 10; 56; 742
Posted by Mose, 10:29 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]