Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

On the farm


One of my friend John's Schnauzers, this one Jack, I think, eyes me from back on the trail on the west end of John's "park" island.

I circumnavigated the island twice, accompanied by "the boys." Saw a deer and later a bald eagle while walking the same trail with John and another friend, Mary.

Footing was irregular, but OK. The day warmed considerably to well into the 80s. Yesterday, I stopped in Grand Island on the way to the farm and had a lovely lunch with Steph and Shannon.


This, I think, is the other Schnauzer, the puppy Scout. He was a gamer, but not quite as disciplined as his elder (not surprisingly).


This is a large, permanent deer stand on John's neighbor's property, near where the first photo above was taken.

Beautiful fall weather. It rained the next day and I was traveling the day after.

4; 7; 16; 813
Posted by Mose, 2:04 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]