Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Almost free at last


After several days of subzero temperatures and a wonderful Thanksgiving eve and morning with daughter Nora in Missoula, I finally ventured out today when the temperature actually reached about 10.

I got into the sculpture garden, where there were few tracks except mine and deer. This was after emerging from the East-West Passage installation. A short time later, I was carving new tracks eastward when a gunshot sounded disturbingly nearby. I had noticed lots of deer, though all seemed to be whitetail does.

Anyway, it's the last day of hunting season, so I can return to the hills tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment (eye followup) in the morning, and I think afterward (and after lunch with a friend in Great Falls), I will go to the Peak (where I'm still a member), change into cold-weather running gear and then stop to run somewhere in the mountains on my way home.

3; 11; 56; 879
Posted by Mose, 12:54 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]