Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Back to the sculpture park


This is East to West under a foot or so of snow. The weather is unusually warm (40s in the afternoons) so the snow cover is shrinking. Only a couple of other people had been in the park since the snow fell last weekend and I followed their tracks around among the installations. The snow was calf deep otherwise.

I just went around on their tracks then back to the car.


I've posted a number of pictures of the small "village" carved out of some stumps as part of a larger installation. It's almost buried on this day.

My new ski boots arrived in the afternoon, and as soon as it snows some more I will try skiing again.

2; 2; 4; 4
Posted by Mose, 9:37 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]