Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bored while rehabbing

So I'm listening th a Sox game on XM Radio with my rebuilt left knee elevated on a couch at C's house in Great Falls (good guys ahead 4-2 in the top of the ninth). She's been out of town since Sunday, and her 'flat mate' gets back from China late tonight.

I've finally got the pain and a persistent fever under control, so I'm on the mend!

I see doc tomorrow so will know more prognosis-wise tomorrow. 

Above is the last pic before I fell last week. You can see a game trail above the trees to the right; I followed it for a while, got bored and decided to cut right, down the mountain to the vicinity of my car. Mistake.

You also can see what a nice early spring day it was. 😎
Posted by Mose, 7:32 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]