Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Back on the trail ...


... but not yet running. After a couple of nice hikes/climbs when cousin Cliff was here last week (Crater Mountain and Nora Mountain on the Divide), I went back to the CD trail today at Flesher Pass.

My main reason for going there was to replenish the two one-gallon water jugs cached up there for the long-distance hikers who are nearing the end of their south-to-north CD Trail treks. I just walked southwest on the trail for a couple of miles.

My knee, which I injured badly back in April, is on the mend. Walking is fine, though the downhills still are a bit challenging.

Anyway, good to be getting out.
Posted by Mose, 5:44 PM

1 Comments:

This is such good news
Blogger Out there with Tom, at 11:07 AM  

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]