Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Walking and writing


My hosts on a beautiful but chilly Friday. They're standing next to an unusual little gorge in the Pesa. I hadn't been by it before, but it turns out that my turnaround spot last time I ran (a couple of days earlier) was well over half of the stretch of trail from Cerbaia to Ponte Rotto, a bar/restaurant about 8km to the east.


Beautiful and exemplary row of cypress trees along the Val di Pesa trail. I realized late last week that I've been inadvertently misspelling cypress like the country, Cyprus. I actually knew better and spotted it myself. Ah well.

Finished a big block of my writing project today, and I'll be forging ahead later.

still 0; 4; 4; 4

Posted by Mose, 6:53 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]