Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Monday, February 20, 2017


Today Carlo and I ran from a spot a little west of where I usually start along the Pesa ... I think it's pretty much the western terminus of the trail. Anyway, the building down there is a cat house, for feral felines. A woman was there putting out food for them when we looked.


That's Carlo up ahead. This was in the last quarter-mile or so of the run, and Carlo, of course, decided to have a "kick" at the end and run away from me. I don't do kicks any more.

It is/was a beautiful day and we went a little farther than we have ... 100 yards or so past Friday's run, with a start that was a few hundred yards farther, too.

So nice was the day that we had lunch out on the patio about 2 p.m. (after I sat in the lounge chair by the pool for almost an hour).

5; 5; 19.5; 22.5
Posted by Mose, 7:25 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]