Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A mighty wind!


The weather services predicted gale-force winds today (actual Warnings), and they were correct. I stayed on the valley routes, going to Keep Cool Creek (above ... with a little lowland flooding) and well beyond. A few gusts almost knocked me over, and the dust in the face in a few spots caused me to shield my eyes as I staggered into the gale.



This is looking upstream on Keep Cool near the little bridge.


This is one of the two state land signs I encountered today, this one on the upper trail up the mountain above the three-forks-in-the-trail spot.

Felt good but buffeted.

5; 16; 64.5; 197
Posted by Mose, 8:58 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]