Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Keep Cool Creek


The old bridge over Keep Cool Creek has been repaired (a little) since last I saw it (when covered with snow a couple of months ago).

Today's was my first trip up the snowmobile trail from the east end since the snow was gone. I watched what I'm reasonably sure was a lone wolf for a minute or two. It was too far away to
photograph it. I have seen wolves on this trail in the past.


Like the Blackfoot a few miles to the south, Keep Cool is running bankful at present, even spilling out in some low spots.

I have another picture, but the Internet is balky today. Probably skipping tomorrow because of eye appointment in Great Falls.

5; 10.5; 37.5; 170





Posted by Mose, 12:18 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]