Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Friday, July 21, 2017

The usual run, but beautiful



This is the usual vista on the usual run. The fire lay down a bit overnight and so far at least the wind hasn't come back. I ran early, before saying good bye to my new Solvenian friends.


The selfie we took as they were about to pedal off into the sunset. They are Luka Roter and Katarina ńĆepon from Ljubljana, Slovenia. They camped in my yard for two nights while ordering and awaiting repairs on Luka's bicycle. I hope I can visit them someday ... Slovenia sounds beautiful!


Not sure what's happening with the blogger dashboard; we'll see how the pictures came across. Cool this morning, mid-40s at the outside and mid-50s when done.

5; 16; 71.5; 349.5
Posted by Mose, 9:40 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]