Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Treasure!


This is the view from my outdoor kitchen (back porch) at 8:30 last night. The Park Creek Fire seems to have settled down a bit today (see below). My "treasure" headline is because, near my turnaround spot at the open gate, I found a wet $20 bill!


Here's what the fire looked like from a spot along the Humbug Contour Road this morning. The fire seems a little less aggressive today, and I saw two helicopters with water buckets working on it.

Nice morning ... 50-ish at the outset and low 60s when I got home. Plan to mow more and move firewood around today.


Today's turnaround spot. I kept catching whiffs of huckleberry a ways up the road, but I saw none.

6; 11; 66.5; 344.5
Posted by Mose, 9:37 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]