Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Back to the creek


This is a powerline that crosses the Keep Cool Creel trail before you get to the stranded footbridge. I just thought the sun on the wires was kind of cool.


Here's my breakfast guest. He's hanging around regularly and I'm pretty sure he's an immature one ... maybe a year.


The creek is not only going around the bridge but also going up the road where the creek is diverted.

I ran farther up the right fork today, so I'm calling it four.

I got a stress EKG on Thursday and go back on Monday for further testing (a little bit of blockage), and the doc said I should lay low through the weekend, so no more running until I get back on Tuesday.

4; 9.5; 46.5; 59.5
Posted by Mose, 11:54 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]