Running on ...

HOME OF THE 'TALL MAN'... (And you can see the blog pictures below in much greater detail simply by clicking on them)

Saturday, May 05, 2018

Back to Keep Cool


Keep Cool Creek is really roaring down from the mountains north of the Blackfoot Valley. I went up the right fork of the road today just to see how far up that way I could go. Turns out it was about the same as last time I did that route during high water.


This was where I turned around today, at least two miles from my car. The road was too wet to go farther.

I met Laura the FS road runner that I've met on roads around the area. We chatted for a few seconds.

Also, had a pair of buffleheads on my creek this morning. The fled before I could photograph them.

4; 15.5; 15.5; 25.5
Posted by Mose, 10:09 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment |

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]